What do I do if I have been served papers?

It is important that you speak with an attorney promptly. Depending on the civil process, you will likely need to file a formal answer or appear in Court to respond. You may suffer serious consequences if you ignore service. Your attorney will advise you on next steps upon review of the paperwork.

By | 2018-04-30T20:21:44+00:00 April 19th, 2018|