If I share joint custody with my ex-spouse, do I have to pay child support?

In some custody cases, the children may end up living with one parent more often than the other. Additionally, one parent may undertake the primary care responsibilities for the children, and this will entitle him or her to child support.  The child support is calculated by the Form 14

By | 2018-04-19T15:49:19+00:00 April 19th, 2018|